A driver has had a narrow escape after crashing his car into a bridge on the M19 Durban-bound in Westville yesterday afternoon.
A pedestrian was killed this morning on the N3 Durban-bound between Richmond Road and the M7 off-ramp.
On Friday evening, a collision between a minibus taxi and a truck on the N2 highway in the vicinity of the Westwood Mall caused two lanes of the highway to be closed, resulting in a traffic jam as far back as Umgeni Road.
A truck overturned on the M19 at the N2 intersection in Umgeni yesterday afternoon, spilling its load of onions all over the road and causing a traffic jam that stretched beyond Spaghetti Junction and up the N3 past the Pavilion.
Another vehicle accident occurred on the R56 yesterday morning, just 5km away from Wednesday’s accident in which four people sustained critical injuries. The people involved in yesterday’s accident were stung by bees as well.
Latest Issue - June/July 2013
Tweets from The CrestMy Tweets
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
- Pat Kumm: Hi All, Well done and congratualtions!!! Alrea...
- Claire: Such an amazing recipe book, i love it!...
- colleen: Also love her recipes & can't wait to try out...
- Assagay shopping mall? October 28, 2011
- Asha Maharaj’s recipe October 26, 2011
- Bakkies’ mad headbutt July 13, 2010
- Time for Top Gear! June 14, 2013
- Discover Pure Wellness June 10, 2013
- Jackie Cameron Cooks at Home June 6, 2013