Miele guests enjoyed a relaxed morning of coffee inspiration recently. Make sure you get to the next Saturday Coffee Fix! in June
Miele and Mokador launched an exciting new collaboration – Saturday Coffee Fix! – with a caffeine-fuelled morning at the Gallery of Fine Living
280 entrepid runners tackled sugar cane fields, rivers and beaches in the Umhlanga MTN Summer Carnival Trail Run 2011
There’s more to being head chef than just a flair for food. Robert Gumede from DISH restaurant at the Royal Palm tells us what inspires him
Garth Johnstone caught up with Umhlanga’s Shannon Hope – one of South Africa’s brightest music stars.
Check out this cracking local surf action from the Kustom Airstrike 2010 held earlier this year at Umhlanga.
Picture spread of the progress of Umhlanga from sleepy farming outpost to fully fledged resort town.
Latest Issue - April/May 2013
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
- Guguleth Motha: wow i am so excited about the Durban July.i have n...
- Hayley Dennyson: Hi Brendon Give Riverhill Properties a call on 03...
- brendon maistry: Hi, i would like to find out more about this devel...
- Assagay shopping mall? October 28, 2011
- Asha Maharaj’s recipe October 26, 2011
- Bakkies’ mad headbutt July 13, 2010
- Be the band May 17, 2013
- MTB fans, get ready for a sugar rush! May 10, 2013
- Honouring our nurses May 10, 2013