Find out how you could own Jes Foord’s gorgeous ball gown, designed by Karen Monk Klijnstra for the Jes Foord Foundation Ball
Make the most of one of our beautiful natural resources and sail the Inanda Dam for the Jes Foord Foundation
The St Mary’s Foundation Trust hosted a lovely (and informative) breakfast in aid of the Jes Foord Foundation
Put the date in your diary – enjoy a delicious breakfast, good company and help raise funds for the Jes Foord Foundation
A round-up from the clash of old rivals Glenwood and DHS on 25 May 2012, with extra support for the Jes Foord Foundation
Rape survivor Jes Foord speaks out about her experience and how parents can support their teenagers through difficult times
This weekend, Shongweni Farmers Market has an extra element – showcasing local charities with the Jes Foord Foundation
Latest Issue - April/May 2013
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
- Guguleth Motha: wow i am so excited about the Durban July.i have n...
- Hayley Dennyson: Hi Brendon Give Riverhill Properties a call on 03...
- brendon maistry: Hi, i would like to find out more about this devel...
- Assagay shopping mall? October 28, 2011
- Asha Maharaj’s recipe October 26, 2011
- Bakkies’ mad headbutt July 13, 2010
- Be the band May 17, 2013
- MTB fans, get ready for a sugar rush! May 10, 2013
- Honouring our nurses May 10, 2013