The Ithemba Project provides the opportunity for people living with disease to earn a living. Find out how you can help
This organisation has supported thousands of people through difficult times, facilitating dignity in death. Join these great events to give something back
Mark Charlesworth achieved the impossible – scaling 550 steps up the arch at Moses Mabhida after a horrific accident left him paralysed
Eight years ago, Mark Charlesworth was classified a quadriplegic. This May, he plans to walk the 550 steps across the arch as Moses Mabhida Stadium
As we celebrate the exceptional work of Highway Hospice, find out how you can help keep their efforts going
This weekend, Shongweni Farmers Market has an extra element – showcasing local charities with the Jes Foord Foundation
Highway Hospice hosts two great events – go along and show them your support
Book your tickets for the Highway Hospice Masquerade Charity Ball and raise money for this fantastic cause!
On Saturday 7th May, Moonshadows (the German Club) in Westville will host a multi-feature concert featuring a line-up of great musicians, with the proceeds going to Highway Hospice and the Syd Kitchen Music Trust.
Latest Issue - April/May 2013
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
- Guguleth Motha: wow i am so excited about the Durban July.i have n...
- Hayley Dennyson: Hi Brendon Give Riverhill Properties a call on 03...
- brendon maistry: Hi, i would like to find out more about this devel...
- Assagay shopping mall? October 28, 2011
- Asha Maharaj’s recipe October 26, 2011
- Bakkies’ mad headbutt July 13, 2010
- Be the band May 17, 2013
- MTB fans, get ready for a sugar rush! May 10, 2013
- Honouring our nurses May 10, 2013