Designers around the country have been working on the July fashion for months! See what guests were wearing at this year’s event
Kloof has its own pop-up shop, featuring all South African fashion label RuthAnne, with its range of gorgeous pieces, perfect for layering
Smart and sophisticated, quirky and cool… There was something for everyone at Cape Town Fashion Week, where SA designers were on top form
Debbie Harrison from Hillcrest has a gorgeous new look, thanks to Image Insured and associates!
The good and the glam at the 2011 Vodacom Durban July
Africa’s premier horse race offered all the fun and excitement that we’ve come to expect from this fabulous spectacle!
Durban designer Kathrin Kidger has been involved with the Vodacom Durban July from all angles and loves every one! She gives her top fashion tips
Latest Issue - April/May 2013
- Send us your Report
- Upload Images
- Upload Videos
- Guguleth Motha: wow i am so excited about the Durban July.i have n...
- Hayley Dennyson: Hi Brendon Give Riverhill Properties a call on 03...
- brendon maistry: Hi, i would like to find out more about this devel...
- Assagay shopping mall? October 28, 2011
- Asha Maharaj’s recipe October 26, 2011
- Bakkies’ mad headbutt July 13, 2010
- Life Healthcare’s Great 100 nurses May 23, 2013
- Be the band May 17, 2013
- MTB fans, get ready for a sugar rush! May 10, 2013